turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sumtoy

Started by Bottomland OG, May 24, 2024, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottomland OG

I have been trying to call the number on the website all week with no answer. Has anyone talked to Mr. William this week or know why no one is answering?

Clif Owen

I think I saw a couple of days ago that they were moving into a new shop or something similar. That might be it.

Bottomland OG

Quote from: Clif Owen on May 24, 2024, 11:28:14 PMI think I saw a couple of days ago that they were moving into a new shop or something similar. That might be it.
I didn't see that. I bet that's it.

Dtrkyman

I tried them as well, no answer.  I did however order a sight base and got it promptly!

ShootingABN!

He had a post on FB. There is some medical issues.  Said normal stuff like mounts are shipping.  Turning chokes, little behind.
So keep him and his family in your prayers.

SumToy

Yes we are working on a new shop and it will slowing down some.  I put 10 to 12 hours a day in 6 days a week and it caught up with me 1st of the week :TrainWreck1:  so I will be even slower for a few weeks until I get healthy again.  I decided to do the shop to add more equipment and hire help to pick up our out put.  We had been pushing the shop and help to the point of braking so we going to upgrade for next season.  I know the past year I have had some days when dealing with folks that has had me in a  :character0029:  but if have hurt anyone feeling I am sorry.  I have pulled dealerships and refunded more money this year then every.  I have learned the more we grow the more we deal with. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

highball

Quote from: SumToy on May 30, 2024, 02:24:27 PMYes we are working on a new shop and it will slowing down some.  I put 10 to 12 hours a day in 6 days a week and it caught up with me 1st of the week :TrainWreck1:  so I will be even slower for a few weeks until I get healthy again.  I decided to do the shop to add more equipment and hire help to pick up our out put.  We had been pushing the shop and help to the point of braking so we going to upgrade for next season.  I know the past year I have had some days when dealing with folks that has had me in a  :character0029:  but if have hurt anyone feeling I am sorry.  I have pulled dealerships and refunded more money this year then every.  I have learned the more we grow the more we deal with. 
We all wish you a speedy recovery, I for one think you do a fantastic job and and make super quality products.