Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Before the season ends

Started by harleytom, May 13, 2024, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleytom

While everyone is still kinda paying attention to team info, I wanted to let everyone know that (barring a major mindset change) that this will be my last season in the contest. There are many factors in my decision but most revolve around major life changes and priorities. I wanted you all to know that it has been my honor to be part of this team the last few years. Y'all are enthusiastic and successful hunters and I've learned a lot from each of you along the way. We've been right in the thick of the contest every year I've been here and that's all a person can ask for from his teammates. We have a good shot this year with a couple of upgrades and I'm very hopeful of our chances. If I ever decide to get back in you guys are who I want to compete with if you would be willing to let my old bones back on this team. In any event I will always remember these years and each of you fondly and wish each of you the best in life in and out of the woods. May God's favor shine on all of you. So long for now, but not farewell brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

You go do you, brother.

Been a pleasure teaming with you.  No reason you couldn't jump back in some day, again if The B's are down a guy.

You MAY wanna consider auctioning your spot off to the highest bidder since........ I mean........ EVERYONE wishes the were one of us.    :TooFunny:

All the best to ya !!!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

I know I speak for everyone here, good luck. It was an honor to me to be a team member with you. You contributions were second to none, we hope you can rejoin us again in the future. Thanks for the memories, best of luck to you!
"Solo hunter"

POk3s

Been an absolute pleasure!! Even if you decide not
To ever join back up, we could sure use your guidance and positivity! Check in on us every once in a while!

zsully

Harley it has truly been a pleasure and I hate to see you go. You do what you have to do and I hope to see you back here in due time.