OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Free call to whoever sees this.

Started by Crowstalker, May 06, 2024, 11:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crowstalker

This is just trying to protect us from scammers.  I listed a crow call yesterday and a friend got this reply.  He knew it wasn't me as I know him.  But just read the words and you can see only friends and family as payment.  A lot of us know each other so it's not an issue but obviously it can be if you're not vigilant.  We are trying to get this out there now as it just happened today. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleGitr

Thanks for posting-vigilance is the key. Sad to see it here but no place is immune to those seeking to steal from others. Never valued the dollar more than my own character, but plenty do!

Crowstalker

Crowstalker

Finally got the picture up. This new version of old gobbler  is tough

Crowstalker

We all work for our money.  Never have had an issue ever over here trading or selling.  I want to keep it that way. 

Crowstalker

Thanks Brent for being on the same page to get this out there. It's very important in my opinion

Lcmacd 58

outdoornut

Thanks Chris!

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

aclawrence

I just can't imagine sitting around working at trying to steal money from other people. They will reap what they sew.

Greg Massey

You have to realize 10 dollars or more to these scammers is like a months salary... That's why they are sitting in a room somewhere and trying to cheap people all day long..

Crowstalker

That's probably true for sure. 20 bucks is a lot of money to them. Just strange how they found this site. Guess they just search for classified anything