News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2024 Trumpet Kill Thread

Started by davisd9, March 30, 2024, 03:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Swamper

Quote from: davisd9 on June 14, 2024, 11:28:27 PM
Quote from: Old Swamper on June 13, 2024, 01:10:03 PMQuestion is, how many of these pics were simply "posed" with the yelpers. ;D

No idea, nor care, but I can count at least 12 that I know died from a trumpet call.
I figure at least a handful were prolly killed, start to finish, with yelpers.

Zobo

Quote from: crow on May 26, 2024, 04:13:01 PMThanks Happy. Called in yesterday to the gun with my hickory trumpet, which I forgot to put in the  picture, it was hot out. Old Fox 12ga

Love the gun 🤩
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

crow

Quote from: Zobo on June 15, 2024, 10:50:03 AM
Quote from: crow on May 26, 2024, 04:13:01 PMThanks Happy. Called in yesterday to the gun with my hickory trumpet, which I forgot to put in the  picture, it was hot out. Old Fox 12ga

Love the gun 🤩
Thanks, got to shoot it before buying, it's a well regulated good shooting gun

Ondavirg

A couple Merriams, one mine and one I called in for a buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger

"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Will

Quote from: Will on May 20, 2024, 09:51:51 PM

Permar Classic and Model 45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same spot, same tactic and one of the same calls from last year. I added a classic this season that did help with different tone. Both callers had them going from first response until the shot. Early morning opening day success, hope to make the same for next season.