turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Heres a 20 ga. for a good deal!

Started by gatrkyhntr70, July 14, 2011, 08:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrkyhntr70

I seen this over on GB, wish I had the extra cash!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

savduck

Ive been watching this one since the day it came out.....9 days left and some goof ball just jacked the bid up 114 dollars in one bid since yesterday.

Georgia Boy

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: savduck on July 15, 2011, 10:49:49 AM
Ive been watching this one since the day it came out.....9 days left and some goof ball just jacked the bid up 114 dollars in one bid since yesterday.

Hey savduck, hope I didnt draw any extra attention to it, I removed the link, Good luck on it !
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

savduck

Man, you didnt have to do that. Its fair game. I have been waiting on this particular gun to show up on here. Ill get my bid in, dont worry about that.

I just cant believe that somebody is dumb enough to jack the bid up by 114 dollars in one bid with 9 days left
Georgia Boy

savduck

Got on there again today. Guy went another 200 dollars over current bid with 8 days left. He must want it bad, he has come back and out bid everyone that has bid on it. It was at 500.00. I went in an did a 5 dollar bid over him just to get him going. Some people just dont get it.

That gun brand new at the highest went at 596. With 8 days left I bet somebody will put it up to 750, 800 bucks. I dont want it that bad. There are three 3 really good deals on the 12 ga versions. Several have come up for bid several weeks running. you could email the owner and probably get better than what is listed. Some guys just cant learn how gun broker works.
Georgia Boy

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: savduck on July 16, 2011, 05:27:28 PM
Got on there again today. Guy went another 200 dollars over current bid with 8 days left. He must want it bad, he has come back and out bid everyone that has bid on it. It was at 500.00. I went in an did a 5 dollar bid over him just to get him going. Some people just dont get it.

That gun brand new at the highest went at 596. With 8 days left I bet somebody will put it up to 750, 800 bucks. I dont want it that bad. There are three 3 really good deals on the 12 ga versions. Several have come up for bid several weeks running. you could email the owner and probably get better than what is listed. Some guys just cant learn how gun broker works.

Thats it in a nutshell, I dont understand it either.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-