ScottTaulbee

If y'all still need another count me in!. I'll give it a whirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Zobo

Quote from: ruination on March 08, 2024, 11:45:57 AM
I guess irony and puns are out then.

No way, not in my world. Irony is my bread and puns are my butter. Or maybe puns are my bread and irony is my butter. Well in anny event, irony and puns are my various breads and my various butters.

Clif Owen

crow

How about the Kranky Karens

If you need 1 more, you have plenty of anti-elitists to pick from

Zobo

Quote from: crow on March 08, 2024, 07:22:56 PM

The appeal of Elitists is hard to deny, it just seems appropriate considering the competition. However I am bound by my commitment to the team as a whole. Therefore I must consider the rest of the team and the name they would want to see on their trophys, if there are trophies which of course I doubt.

Paulmyr

Huh, what was that? The Petitists? Although possibly fitting, you guys might wanna rethink that one!  :goofball:
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

squidd

Jwall

I mean we can be called Peter Peter pumpkin eater for all I care because come June we will be referred to as 2024 turkey hunting contest winners. I hope some of these boys can hunt as well as they talk trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clif Owen

Quote from: Zobo on March 08, 2024, 07:47:17 PM

The appeal of Elitists is hard to deny, it just seems appropriate considering the competition. However I am bound by my commitment to the team as a whole. Therefore I must consider the rest of the team and the name they would want to see on their trophys, if there are trophies which of course I doubt.

I was on the Crusaders for a couple of their wins..there ain't no trophies. Barely even recognition at times.

crow

Quote from: Clif Owen on March 08, 2024, 09:58:16 PM

I was on the Crusaders for a couple of their wins..there ain't no trophies. Barely even recognition at times.

There won't be any trophies or ribbons but the chicks  :love5: and concert groupies dig a winner, they could write a song about you.  :D

If I thought this was serious I wouldn't have entered, I never got into doing competitions involving game animals

crow

Didn't mean for you all to be the elitists, we have that end covered.

You could recruit from the anti-elitist pool and be like Fox News- fair and balanced.
We won't mention any names  :TooFunny:

Happy

Amen to that Crow. I wouldn't be here if it was serious to me. I hunt for me and me alone. Couldn't care less about winning the turkey side of it. I just want to laugh and have fun cutting it up with everyone.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club