only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWTF Auction Calls

Started by greentrout, March 05, 2024, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

eggshell

I won the raffle and was told my calls would be shipped to me. After a week and no email or any calls I messaged the guy who called me and he said they were being shipped after the auction. I never seen or heard a thing and finally last Saturday a vehicle pulls up at my door and it's my local rural carrier and she has a package. They had been left undelivered at the post office and she felt like she should bring it after hours....DUH! I don't know how long they had been there. I thanked her for at least being one responsible person. I wondered why they used USPS. There's a comment section on the auction page, they answered me when I asked about the calls.

Tom007

Quote from: Zobo on March 05, 2024, 09:27:01 PM
Here's is the holly wood hooter, some people were asking to see it

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Real nice...congrats
"Solo hunter"

wolfman

no calls and no email yet for me.

greentrout

That artwork is awesome! Really cool hooter zobo!
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

gatortrax

bowbird87

I almost bid on that hooter, must have over looked it at Nashville. How does it sound because it's definitely a looker.

mountainhunter1

Got my package the next Thursday after the auction ended on Saturday. I must have been in the first wave that went out. Mrs. Brianna Alley shipped it from Grovetown, GA. She seems to do an awful lot to help make the NWTF week happen.

I hear what you guys are saying and I am not doubting you, but here where I am at, our Post Office and mail man is jam up. But I can imagine that might not be true in all parts of the country, and sometimes the shipping error occurs before it gets to the local post office.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

wolfman

got the email about 2 hours after i posted that i had heard nothing.

Zobo

Quote from: bowbird87 on March 06, 2024, 10:25:01 AM

I almost bid on that hooter, must have over looked it at Nashville. How does it sound because it's definitely a looker.

Im certainly no owl hooting expert, I usually use just my voice. But while I was in Nashville I heard some that really sounded great . So I decided to bid on this one , it sounds awesome to me, and loud! My wife will be filing for divorce if I don't stop with this thing. 
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

vt35mag

Got my tracking number today

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

do you guys think you can mail 1300 packages in a better way?/

turkey stew

Quote from: doublespurs21 on March 06, 2024, 06:05:39 PM
The problem is the NWTF leaves that packaging and shipping up to one individual. They should have several people helping. I know my last name is always on the tail end.

greentrout

I'm not complaining about shipping. This is the first year I have bought a call from the auction. I was unsure if they notified you your item would be shipping or if they just showed up.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

MO_HUNTER

Quote from: doublespurs21 on March 06, 2024, 06:05:39 PM
YES!