only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

CONGRATS to our own EZ !!!!!!!

Started by Yoder409, February 14, 2024, 10:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Goblen

So many ups and down this year EZ. Glad they arrived, and congratulations. We'll deserved.

mullet dredge

Well deserved....a fine feller turning out some fine work.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

davisd9

Congratulations sir! To think, you were worried about USPS.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

tal

:z-winnersmiley: Congratulations and well deserved.

JeffC

Congrats to you sir! And thanks to Fed-EX for saving USPS
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

aclawrence

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbler428

mountainhunter1

That has to be one of the sweetest moments of victory ever. His stuff was lost in the mail and he did not even think that he would have calls to enter - calls he had worked so hard on. When they finally found them, he had less than 24 hours to get them from where they were to where they needed to be. Talk about a buzzer beater.

That is kind of like the football team that trailed the whole championship game by a lot, and yet with less than two minutes in the game, they scored on a long TD bomb, then on their very next defensive series, they got a pick six on the very first play. Then, they kicked an onside kick and recovered the ball with about forty five seconds left in the game, but they had several penalties and found themselves at midfield with a fourth and long with only five seconds left on the clock - and they hit their receiver for a fifty-five yard bomb in the endzone to win the game by one point. And that team's fans go bonkers and storm the field going from total despair to total euphoria. 

I wonder if maybe that is something similar to what Mr. EZ experienced when they announced the results on Wed. Either way - Mr. EZ is a champion not only at the NWTF, but here on this board among his fellow turkey chasers as well.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Badger

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

greentrout

The stuff movies are made about! Way to go EZ
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Zobo

It was written in the cards, I'll shake your hand if you're there today. Congrats!!!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

eggshell

pictures of the winners please Congrats