OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Plans for 2012 Turkey season

Started by Jay, July 11, 2011, 09:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Quote from: Jay on July 11, 2011, 07:31:48 PM
Quote from: chatterbox on July 11, 2011, 07:12:29 PM
To actually kill a turkey for the first time in 2 years.
Good goal. If I had any land that even was close to a sure thing I'd invite you out.
Thanks Jay. The thought is appriciated. The last couple seasons have shaken the confidence pretty good.

Cove

Homestate of Ga, New Mexico and Arizona for sure. The plan is to skip Florida for the first time in 8 years and start in Mississippi. Looking to put together a plan to hit KY, WV and possibly Ohio. And a long weekend trip or 2 most likely to NC.

Still hoping to make that late season run to NY and PA also. . .  maybe that'll finally come together this year!

Preacher

I am almost sure I will be making a north eastern run this next year.   New hampshire,  vermount,   maybe Mass.
Romans 8:37

Kywoodsman

Home state of Kentucky, Tennessee, and gonna try to find a place to hunt Iowa because I've got family up there.

Rio Fan

Washington and Idaho as usual for me.

trkehunr93

Got an offer to hit FL sometime in March 2012.  My wife and I are expecting a baby in Feb. so hopefully my wife will let me go! ;)

Duke0002

Hopefully will get another chance for Iowa non-res during the first season.  Then hunt Ohio.

longspur

Mostly here in NE Ga. I have an opportunity in Fla but time usually don't permit it.

Mailman

Probably just here in Iowa unless something else comes up.
One Shot One Kill

WyoHunter

I'll be hunting WY, KS, NE and maybe SD.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

stinkpickle

Probably just Iowa and Missouri again.  Maybe Kansas and/or Texas if the hookups come through...

HOOKS1

Here at home in Louisiana, then Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Nebraska and maybe South Dakota.

TRKYHTR

My plans are to hit the Lotto and find a spot in Hookspurs van or Covehnters vehicle and hunt across the country with them. Only problem is I don't play the Lotto. Dang it man. My plans are still in the air but you can bet I will be killing turkeys somewhere. God willing and the creek don't rise.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

simpzenith

Well I know that I'm hunting in Florida and here in MN and a lot of other states but I don't know at this time what those other states are.  :)

rempumpman

Plans are as follows; (Good Lord's will)

Guide in Mo

Guide in Ok

Hunt Ks

Hunt Neb

Hunt Ky

Then come home to Arkansas and TRY to explain to the wife of 32 years whay I spent all that money on lincese................................ :TrainWreck1:..........................................rem
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.