It's time to hear from LaEclair once again
..... to be cont.

lacire

Quote from: crow on March 26, 2024, 10:32:28 PM
"The Sound Of Silence"

Goodbye to Silence my old Friend,
It's time to hear from LaEclair once again
..... to be cont.

Good to see you posting... hope you're doing well.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

eggshell

I don't mind the banter, but calling in children might be a bit much. How about changing it to something else.

lacire

Quote from: eggshell on March 27, 2024, 07:31:17 AM
I don't mind the banter, but calling in children might be a bit much. How about changing it to something else.

This meme is taken directly from The Brothers Grimm fairytales that my mother use to read me when I was a child. If anything is being implied here it's not being implied by me. If GobbleNut finds this offensive all he has to do is ask and I'll remove it. I've added a link to the story below if anyone else cares to also read it to their children.

https://ririro.com/the-pied-piper-of-hamelin/

JeffC

All right "Grummpies" I have 24 days till season starts!!  :you_rock: :you_rock:  :anim_25:

eggshell

That's fair enough Lacire, we'll leave it up to Gobblenut and Old gobbler. If both of them are ok with it then  so be it. I personally would be offended, but we all see things differently and in the end it's Shannon's to decide what is inappropriate. I will never read The Brothers Grimm Fairytales, but I respect anyone's choice to do so. I guess I am just a grumpy old goat after all. I run a ministry for Incarcerated and troubled youth, so the topic is sensitive to me. I know you mean no harm and are just having fun, but sometimes fun still cuts a little deep to some. Carry on and good luck hunting 

lacire

Quote from: eggshell on March 28, 2024, 08:35:19 AM
That's fair enough Lacire, we'll leave it up to Gobblenut and Old gobbler. If both of them are ok with it then  so be it. I personally would be offended, but we all see things differently and in the end it's Shannon's to decide what is inappropriate. I will never read The Brothers Grimm Fairytales, but I respect anyone's choice to do so. I guess I am just a grumpy old goat after all. I run a ministry for Incarcerated and troubled youth, so the topic is sensitive to me. I know you mean no harm and are just having fun, but sometimes fun still cuts a little deep to some. Carry on and good luck hunting

I removed it for you.

lacire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eggshell

Thnx Lacire. I wouldn't have popped your balloon, but it was MIchigan football colors and that just can't fly for a buckeye. Would you like a creme pie to cheer you up?

JeffC

Morning "Grummpies"...21 Days!!!

eggshell

JeffC

Cant believe it, "Cranky" killed the Easter Bunny! I am telling Santa Clause.

eggshell

There's a lesson to be learned there ....JIm Croce said it best in a song, you don't pull on superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind and you don't mess around with Jim (Jim is synonymous with GOATS, since Jim is our captain). So keep it up and see. Fortunately we take our frustrations out on gobblers. 

JeffC

Oh I fear the "Grummpies"!! :TooFunny: :toothy12: :TooFunny:

Happy

You calling us fat? . Oatmeal cream pies  are a convenient meal that covers all the basic food groups

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club