Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling All GOATS!

Started by GobbleNut, February 10, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

Oh poor Jiffy Pop, never seeing the true picture. That is a decoy, it's not turkey season so we're practicing on pythons (or worms if you want). It's amazing what/who falls for our subtle tricks, even gullible people on forums. Just imagine how much trouble gobblers are about to be in.

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

JeffC

JeffC

Happy

I think big balls by AC/DC is more GOATLY.
However, you scattered flockers should adapt the " let it go" theme. Y'all will never be as good-looking, knowledgeable, and charismatic as the GOATS. I will be clear that I am the best looking of the group though.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Paulmyr

Quote from: Happy on March 01, 2024, 06:23:25 PM
I think big balls by AC/DC is more GOATLY.
However, you scattered flockers should adapt the " let it go" theme. Y'all will never be as good-looking, knowledgeable, and charismatic as the GOATS. I will be clear that I am the best looking of the group though.

Good Looks and a turkey hunter? How do the women resist! :z-flirtysmile3:
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Happy

They try, but i am off-limits.fortunately this gobbler got picked off the market pretty quickly by an extremely good-looking lady, and he is at least smart enough to stay with his hen.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Happy on March 01, 2024, 08:17:06 PM
.fortunately this gobbler got picked off the market pretty quickly by an extremely good-looking lady,

The streams must have been flowing high that day with tears from all the broken hearts! :'(  and the sigh of relief the local fellas let out musta have sent a power surge through the electrical grid from overloaded windmills!!!!!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Happy

JeffC

Paulmyr

Man!! That really must have been a terrible day for the ladies! I see Jiffy Pop is still sick from excitement because of it!!!!!!

Happy

Poor Jeffy, he always was too high strung. I am afraid the strain is more than he can bear.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Happy on March 02, 2024, 08:28:39 AM
Poor Jeffy, he always was too high strung. I am afraid the strain is more than he can bear.

I know, right!!! It's effected him so badly, he's obviously suffering from Goat Derangement Syndrome.

Won't be long now and he'll be posting goat pics all over the Internet!!!!.......hmmm.....wait a sec! ???

JeffC

Morning "Grummpies" only 8 more weeks, maybe 7 if I hunt MD. Getting closer!! :morning: :z-guntootsmiley:

Paulmyr

Early bird gets the worm! I'm set for about 10 days.  :fud: :OGani:

Good Luck!