Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Calling All GOATS!

Started by GobbleNut, February 10, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Well at least we know what kind of decoys ole Jeffc is going to use. This aught to be a slam dunk.

JeffC

Isn't that nice, "Reject" crawled out from under his rock... :toothy12: :icon_thumright:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

JeffC

And "Cranky" says I am too ugly!?!  You should look in the mirror... :anim_25: :TooFunny: :toothy12:

zelmo1

Getting creepy, last one looks like my grandmothers sister.  :OGturkeyhead: Z

reflexl

Who knew ole Jeff had such an ugly girlfriend. ruffff

crow

Quote from: reflexl on February 27, 2024, 12:20:00 PM
Who knew ole Jeff had such an ugly girlfriend. ruffff

She's the best he could manage after that picture you posted of him went viral

JeffC

Morning "Grummpies" , looks like lacire wont be joining the fun this year, I thought we would have heard from him by now.

eggshell

Don't tell Jeff, because he doesn't know sabatticals are shape shifters. He'll take that gal home just thinking she smells a little different and he'll wake up with a head ache and  all his creme pies eaten and his shorts missing, no sweetheart in site. Of course the goats could have warned him, but these hard headed younguns just gotta learn in the hard way.

JeffC

"Crackedshell" hit the neighbors Magical garden again, dreaming of " Sabbaticals".  So where is OUR new calls there "Mr. Crackedshell"???

JeffC

Saw on the local police report "Reject" was picked up again "street walking", guess he needs extra money to go to store and buy a few frozen turkeys for the contest... :TooFunny: :toothy12: :TooFunny:

eggshell

Well jiffypop, Sams club has the best turkey deal, but they throw away the beards and spurs....dang the luck

As for the calls, I wish I knew where they were. I have not received them yet. I was told they would be coming soon but I have not seen them yet. I'm getting pretty anxious. 

JeffC

Since youall are so nice to me...I will share a pin where I roosted some Turkeys

Happy

Appreciate the offer, Jiffy Pop. Us GOATS are too smart for that, though. The gobblers in GOAT country have started roosting in caves and trying to be nocturnal out of fear. Rumor has it that they have already started breeding. They know that for many, they won't make it till the end of spring and are trying to get their fun before they meet their fate.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

JeffC

Well "Cranky" looks like the "worm" got 1 of your Grummpy team  :icon_thumright: :toothy12: :TooFunny: ...