OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cold winter ...what's the temp at your location?

Started by Old Gobbler, January 20, 2024, 08:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boykin Hollow

Turkeybutt

We are having a heat wave this Morning! It's 21 degrees here in Central Pa.

Tom007

eggshell

We are actually starting to warm up over night here in southern Ohio, it's 15 now. The last couple days have been low of 7 to 20 for  the high. It seemed pretty cold until we talked to our daughter the other day and she had -19 and a high of 5 above with snow and wind. She's central South Dakota.

captpete

Right now here in Iowa it's -2 with a wind of -21. Yesterday morning at this time it was -14 with a wind chill of -31. Suppose to get up to about +20 today with low to mid 30's for the rest of the week.

GobbleGitr

Woke up to -10F yesterday morning in Iowa, this morning it is a balmy 4F! All I gotta say is...turkeys are tougher than me!

tal

Yoder409

Not been too bad here the last few days..........  8-15 degrees at wake-up.

Supposed to get cold tonight.  But above freezing by tomorrow afternoon and supposedly staying there for a week or so.    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

OJR

Goose hunted three days in eastern Arkansas this past week. 21, 16, 14 degrees.

capecodmike

Kytomgetter

Heat wave after sub zeros earlier this week. It's 61 here in Ky

RMP

65 and sunny in SE Virginia today.  That's after several days of sub-freezing weather. 

shaman

We went through a few days of sub-freezing weather here in the Trans-Bluegrass.  We picked up about 3 inches of snow.  It was not nearly enough to endanger the birds.  That takes days of sub-zero and a foot or two of snow.

Yesterday it warmed up and rained.  It's 53F now and may hit 60F.
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries  of SW Bracken County, KY 
Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

Muzzy61

70 degrees currently. 29 degrees a couple of days ago and looking like upper 50"s in a couple days.  Normal January in North Florida.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

reflexl