OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

May Lose My Foot

Started by Sir-diealot, October 05, 2023, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer

Steve, I pray the Lord touches you with His grace and healing power. God bless you my friend.

Old Gobbler

Prayers sent, one day at a time , please hang in there !
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

paboxcall

Thinking about you, Steve. Stay strong and hang in there.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Sir-diealot

This is a grateful foot at home in front of it's TV They came in around 2:45 to tell me that I could go home if I wanted to which was quite the shock to me because I thought they said they were going to keep me until Friday at least to do a biopsy on the spot where I had my implant put in next to the big toe. I scrambled around finding a ride currently wound up getting a service to bring me home I picked me up at 5:00 I'm here now but I feel totally exhausted but still very happy to be home and in relatively one piece. I've got to go back to the doctor and I'm going to be taking some very strong antibiotics orally twice a day for the next 3 months as well as getting check ups X-rays and CAT scans over the next couple months keep track of the foot. My biggest problem is I'm out of my medicine and can't pick it up till tomorrow I could have been dropped off by my truck but I had taken medicine already and I won't drive after I've taken medicine, I don't want to hurt somebody the way somebody hurt me so we'll deal with this till morning then go pick it up. Going to need continued prayer my foot definitely is not out of the woods yet as I said it's going to have to be monitored. I want prayers for most is my girlfriend Jane she's still has a lot of things she needs help with in the shows since her aneurysm I had to cancel her appointment for today with her neurologist because I was in the hospital which bothers me. She's going to need some re-educational things because it's obvious things aren't right so she doesn't see them, I just asked if you please keep her in prayer in the therapy she may need. I thank you all very much I truly do it's meant a lot I just hope things keep going well by the grace God.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

caneman

Glad you are home. Praying for you and your girlfriend.

WildTigerTrout

I have not been on the forum much over the summer.  So sorry to hear this.  I will pray for healing for you both.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

crow

Good to see your out of the hospital, there's no place like home. Continued prayers for Jane and yourself

Greg Massey

Continuous prayers for you both... Glad to see your home ...

Tom007

Keep battling Steve. Prayers for you both. God bless........
"Solo hunter"

guesswho

Good to see you home.  At least it's a step forward and not backwards.  Hopefully Jane can take a step
forward as well.  Both of y'all hang tuff.   Continued prayers for you both.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

turkey stew

Prayers sent for you both to continue to heal!

Cut N Run

Hey Steve,

Sending healing thoughts and best wishes to you and your girlfriend.  I can't do much from here, but if there's a tangible way I can help, let me know.  I appreciate your kindness, generosity, and will return the favor if you need it.  Feel better man.  Home is definitely the best place to heal.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Spring Creek Calls

Prayers for both of you, hope everything turns out well for you Steve!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Sir-diealot

Thank you everyone, I truly appreciate it as I am sure Jane does as well. I will try to get on the computer as I can, putting my fut down really hurts after a short bit so you will mostly get me using voice type on the cell phone. I appoligize for the horrible punctuation and misplaced words ahead of time. lol Going to go pick up truck from the hospital tomorrow, not so sure I am looking forward to that though, it needs to be vacuumed out badly, I may just bring a bag to wear over my walking boot in all honesty, I can't stand to do it myself or I would.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Crghss

Hoping for the best. Keep fighting.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...