turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi 2024

Started by Yoder409, September 23, 2023, 10:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

The subject has started to surface in the last week or two in my conversations with callmakers and OG Forums members, alike..............

Who's going ??

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gobbler428

tal

I plan on it. I want my Pro-Staff hat/t-shirt Yoder.  :TooFunny:
Already thinking about a couple of call makers I want to see first thing.

Yoder409

Quote from: tal on September 24, 2023, 01:33:20 PM
I plan on it.

You DO realize they have security at the door, right ???

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

TurkinTone

I will be there. Carhartt jacket with a camo hat again.

tal

Yoder I told someone last year I had a hat with a strutting gobbler on it to help pick me out. Now that wasn't all that smart at a turkey convention.   :TooFunny:  I'm not sure I wanna work with you anymore.  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny: 

Yoder409

Quote from: tal on September 24, 2023, 04:14:56 PM
... I told someone last year I had a hat with a strutting gobbler on it to help pick me out.

Made ya stick out like a sore thumb.   :icon_thumright:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

3bailey3

What are the dates this year?

tal

January 12, 13, and 14, 2024

310 gauge

Headed that way. Would like to swap a room with a King size bed for 2 Doubles if possible, P.M. me please. Thanks!

outdoorguy3

I plan on attending as well.

Ralph

Beards and Hooks

PharmHunter

gaswamp

thought I might attend this year after being absent for a couple of years, but not to be.