OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

green leaf full zip jacket

Started by bluetick58, May 16, 2023, 07:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluetick58

Does anybody make a  greenleaf full zip jacket no fleece, have searched can't see to find does anybody make' one shoulder wont let me use hoody very easy  thanks

aclawrence

North Mountain Gear makes a green leaf leafy jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wigsplitter

If you go with the north mountain I'd go without the hooded version - I'm always tucking mine down under the jacket part and the inside of hood is kinda light colored- maybe save you some pain

g8rvet

Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

arkrem870

Sitka is to duck hunting what leafy suits/jackets are to turkey hunting. ........
LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

g8rvet

I duck hunt and don't own any Sitka and would never pay that price. Buddy we hunt with bought one and we all laughed at him.

The NMG leafy suit is very light weight, breathes and has a kangaroo pouch in the front that is very handy.  It is practical for me with where and how I hunt.  But if you think it is not cool or only tools own them or whatever, enjoy. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

runngun

Yeah, I got laughed at the 1st year that Gore Tex became available due to the price that I paid.  But duck hunting in -30 with the wind blowing 40 mph, oh it was so worth it!!! I still have those clothes and they look brand new.  The next year the whole crew had a set of Gore Tex!!!!
I say that to say that I will be buying Sitka gear. I don't cheap out on hunting gear/boots. But I DON'T JUDGE a fellow hunter that is wearing Walmart camouflage, it might be all he has or can buy. Do your best......Be your best.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

arkrem870

I'm not saying every hunter that wears one is a "tool" but every "tool" wears one. I think that would be hard to dispute
LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

g8rvet

I would say that for face paint. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runngun

Tool,  Huh? I have to admit that I am pretty useful. I don't understand why someone wearing a certain type of clothing or face paint would cause anyone to pass judgment or make assumptions about that person. Sounds like the way elementary school used to be,  Pre-uniforms.  You know kids got picked on because of the way they dressed.
Only happened to me ONE TIME. See, I was raised dirt poor. My Daddy and Mama did the absolute best that they could.
Not only this thread but I have seen others where the Sitka gear was talked about.  I believe that the consensus was, "Ain't going to cost me a dime,  it's their money.
Some folks act like a fellow wearing Sitka gear ran off with their wife. May have been duck hunting and there lab wouldn't follow their commands, but headed straight to the blind to the hunters wearing Sitka gear!!!

Y'all have a good one,  old Bocephus out

bluetick58

was really looking for non leafy jacket just regular greenleaf mossy oak full zip

g8rvet

You never make assumptions about people based on the way they dress or look?  Riiiiiiight.  If that is true, you are one rare dude.

arkrem870

Just poking a little fun at the social media warriors and their outfits. No harm intended
LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

g8rvet

I gotcha.  Me too.  Face painted duck hunters on the facebook always made us laugh. 

runngun

Well, I guess I am rare then.  Another thing I am not is a liar.
None taken, arkrem870, hope you are doing well and that you have had a good season.

Have a good one, Bo