OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mr Fox Turkey Gun Raffle

Started by golfernash, May 09, 2023, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfernash

The Lowcountry Game Bird Foundation is raffling off a 1/1 Benelli SBE3 28 gauge to raise money for turkey research. This is in partnership with Mossy Oak, Rob Roberts Custom Gunworks, and Palmetto State Armory. There are only 1944 tickets available. Go to https://www.lowcountrygamebirdfoundation.org/
For more information

BMAC_Turkeys

Gents.  I have held this gun and it is a smooth as you could want.  This is for  a great cause and 1 of 1. Get you a ticket!

zelmo1

Absolutely gorgeous, I am looking at one myself. Z

deerhunt1988

Chances high enough to price out a bunch of people, which is pretty much what I expected. Oh well. Anything with "Fox" attached to it is going to fetch a premium. Seems like they'd make a single chance a little more affordable. Even if it meant selling a few more tickets (Yes, I realize the "importance" of the ticket numbers).

RiverBuck

That's a nice $97,000 shotgun!

Louisiana Longbeard

Swamprunner

I bought a few.  I never win these things, but I look at it as a donation to turkeys, and maybe I get lucky. 

3bailey3

I just got a few, if it saves one poult it was worth it to me.

golfernash

Quote from: Swamprunner on May 10, 2023, 05:43:46 PM
I bought a few.  I never win these things, but I look at it as a donation to turkeys, and maybe I get lucky.
That's the point! This money is going straight to research, and some lucky turkey hunter is going to end up with an awesome gun! We can use all the support that you folks can send and I can assure you that every penny is going straight towards trying to make more turkeys.

PharmHunter

Pretty awesome thing from a great organization that's really getting going and putting all of the money where their mouth is.  It's a $50 donation, 100% of which goes straight to turkey research.  Well worth it imo and although I'm sure I won't win, I'm happy to have the chance and make a donation to a worthwhile organization.

golfernash

There are still tickets available! Please consider donating directly to turkey research and having the opportunity to wi an awesome turkey gun!

quackaddict

There are still several hundred tickets available! How have these not sold out, but the fancy Mr. Fox vest did multiple times? All of this money is going back to turkeys and turkey research! Go get yourself a ticket and put your money where your mouth is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Greg Massey

For everyone who bought a Mr Fox Vest a portion of the sales went to conservation of the wild turkeys including if you bought any of the call sets and Apex Mr Fox Ammo box.. So i think all of these people have already made a donation..  IMO....  Including myself ...  So again it's up to each individual if they want to buy a gun raffle ticket ...

Cut N Run

I'm in.  Thanks for posting this.  I'd absolutely love to win that gun, but even if I don't, I know the money is going to help the future of turkeys and turkey hunters. 

I know what my chances would be if I didn't enter...

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.