OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sadler McGraw Mouth calls

Started by runngun, March 29, 2023, 10:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lcmacd 58

I will have some of these real soon ....

slave601

Quote from: runngun on March 29, 2023, 10:39:12 PM
Fellers let me tell you, y'all probably know what a huge fan of Sadler's calls. Ghost cut and Batwing, but let me tell you, I just got in some of his JUDGE AND JURY!!! THEY ARE ALL TURKEY, YOU CAN SPIT FEATHERS!!! They're that good!!!

Have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Does Sadler make a 2 Reed batwing?
"thinnin the flock"

runngun

Yes indeed he will make whatever you want/need.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

slave601

Definitely going to give him a call/text . I mainly use a 3 Reed combo or bat wing for locating/ striking birds and a 2 Reed batwing for setting up on a bird.
"thinnin the flock"

pinebark

Quote from: slave601 on May 10, 2023, 09:28:39 AM
Definitely going to give him a call/text . I mainly use a 3 Reed combo or bat wing for locating/ striking birds and a 2 Reed batwing for setting up on a bird.
If you are looking for a ittle different pitch out of it he'll even adjust the tension for you. Can't say enough good about him.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

runngun

He will make you an assortment of different stretches. And label them, then you will know. He get $9. Can not beat that.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Brianb3006

I just received my first batch from Sadler. I'm very pleased. Just as the other members have said, he's awesome to deal with and very helpful. Just shoot him a text or call. He's top notch and I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro