OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lurkers

Started by Yoder409, January 16, 2023, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stick

Do I win a prize for being here almost 11 years and this being my 15th post??  ;D 

Yoder409

Quote from: Stick on January 18, 2023, 06:35:37 AM
Do I win a prize for being here almost 11 years and this being my 15th post??  ;D

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This most prestigious award is yours until proven dethroned.    :you_rock:

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

deerhunt1988

I love OG. Lurk most days. Best place on the internet to talk about our favorite turkey hunting YouTubers and influencers!  ;D

guesswho

Well done, and congrats on the trophy ;D.  We have an (ex)member or two that have that many screen names.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

GobbleNut

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: ...Then there are those of us here who everybody else wishes we would just go away...   ;D :toothy9:

guesswho

He's like Candyman, except you don't have to say his name three times for him to show up.   Speaking of the devil!^
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Paulmyr

Quote from: guesswho on January 18, 2023, 09:41:19 AM
He's like Candyman, except you don't have to say his name three times for him to show up.   Speaking of the devil!^

Candyman or Beetlejuice?
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

TrackeySauresRex

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This most prestigious award is yours until proven dethroned.    :you_rock:

[/quote]

I spit my cofee :TooFunny:

You the Mann Stick!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

guesswho

Quote from: Paulmyr on January 18, 2023, 09:48:36 AM
Quote from: guesswho on January 18, 2023, 09:41:19 AM

Candyman or Beetlejuice?
I first put Beatlejuice, then I thought no, that was candyman.    I get confused easily.
I'll bow out now to keep from scaring away any lurkers.   I am not a good representation of the member base here.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

Quote from: guesswho on January 18, 2023, 09:13:44 AM
Well done, and congrats on the trophy ;D.  We have an (ex)member or two that have that many screen names.
Amen to that ... he's like a virus that want go away .... :TooFunny:

trad bow

I lurk more than I post but I'm old and forgetful and sometimes I forget what I was going type before I even get started.

guesswho

Quote from: trad bow on January 18, 2023, 10:16:20 AM
I lurk more than I post but I'm old and forgetful and sometimes I forget what I was going type before I even get started.
Sounds like your memory is getting like mine.   Mine is so good I remember things that haven't event happened yet, especially when it's turkey hunting related.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

quavers59

Very good Thread this one is!

runngun

Absolutely percent correct!!! I have been around here for quite a while!!! Man there's so many great people on here.  Such a wealth of information and knowledge. I do miss a lot of the older guys. I always enjoyed Clark, "Allaboutshooting" post, he was so very knowledgeable in the world of shotgunning. He passed away some time ago. I know that he would be having a field day with TSS. Also a guy named "Ricky" can't remember his name though. So many great call makers as well.
We talk the talk, so hopefully they will walk the walk!!!

Have a good one, and May God bless
Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.