Gobble!

allaboutshooting

"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

vaturkey

Vaturkey

ncturkey

I agree with the barrel polishing.
Quote from: Bad Grizzly on June 17, 2011, 09:56:54 PM
You polish that barrel and your pattens should improve..... The Mag Blends would probably do better with an IC .665....   .660 is a little too tight for Hevi MB's

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

paradis1142

Nice patterns.  Love the gun,  wanting to upgrade to one.

surehuntsalot

some fine looking killer patterns ....good luck with them
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Using a 28" Barrel and Indian Creek .665, I got 294 with the H13 3-2-7 and 180 with 3" Magnum Blend.  It appears that the short barrel is costing you a little in pattern numbers, but those patterns are nice and even.  FWIW, I never could get the same numbers as others did out of the H13 3-2-6.

TauntoHawk

thanks I have the .665 jellyhead and was wondering about the .660 and if it would help much.. I have considered trying a IC or Sumtoy this year as well.

I have an 870 21" barrel (unpolished) that got 110 with 3-2-7's and 80 with 3-2-MB at 51yds

I'd like to give the 3-2-6's a try this season.. should I stick with the .665 or try a .660
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Javi

DUCKDIGGLER

joshua

I've been eye balling that exact same gun at a local gunsmith. I believe I may go talk to him about it.  :z-guntootsmiley:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

DKA

westtennhunter

tyelper

just curious why your putting 2 shots and 5 shots in it why not put 1 shot and see how it patterns in a 10'' circle, from last time i hunted a turkeys head was about 10'' long and about 4'' thick so it seems that  there is 3'' on both sides of the head thats wasted shot,,,,,

jmo