OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trumpet help

Started by Jhp148, June 06, 2022, 11:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhp148

Is there anyone that would be willing to listen to some sound files of my trumpet playing and help guide me in the right direction? I'm trying my best to call well enough to hunt with my trumpet. Thank you in advance.

EZ

Post it up. There's a bunch of folks on here that love to help guys get started on yelpers.

My first guess is that you're probably much better than you think, but, we are always looking for improvement......and that's the fun part.

Shoebuck

Ha Harrison, give me a call anytime, I will help anyway I can. Dave.  8142795662. If I don't pick up leave a message and I will get back to you asap.

rockhill

X2-->"My first guess is that you're probably much better than you think, but, we are always looking for improvement......and that's the fun part."

Looks like you have a couple of very knowledgeable folks offering their assistance.

Chris O

I'm no pro but I love hearing people playing trumpets. Like Tony said post it on here if you are able. I can never get it to work when I try to post a sound file on here.Try practicing like you are calling to one on the limb and you are less than 100 yds from him. Recording yourself from 25 yds away helps you get a better idea of what you sound like also.