OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wife took her first

Started by jhoward11, May 05, 2022, 12:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhoward11

First of all, No picture!!! There is no way she wanted her pic out there without her hair done.lol. Talked her in to going and bought license that night. Next morning, in the blind by 5:45. First bird gobbling at 6. It took 3 hrs. before I could get that bird to come out of woods and over the field. He loved to hear himself gobble. Threw 5 different calls at him and he started coming closer after a mouth call I bought from Gooserbat. After seeing him on edge of woods, I went complete silence. He made his way across field and started down our woods line. She got her mossberg 20g w/TSS #7 up and shot him at 30 yrds. She was pretty happy! Think she's hooked for the future.

ybuck

so cool....
tell her we wont judge, lol

congratulations to you both

Tom007

guesswho

Cool, congrats to her.   And I fully understand not wanting a picture out there without her hair done.   I'm the same way.   I hope that was her first of many to come. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Chief Razor

Awesome, congratulations!

grayfox

That's awesome! Congrats to both of you.

Muzzy61

Nice job, Congrats to your wife.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Turkeybutt

Tell he to post her photo.  it doesn't matter what you look like and we don't judge ..... well.. on some things we do! I have been known to have a few bad hair days myself!
Congratulations go out to her for taking a fine bird and to you for getting her hooked.
Post those photos!

jmerchant1

Congrats, always a joy to see the wife succeed in the sport we love.

Gooserbat

Picture or it didn't happen
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Yoteduster

captpete

Congrats to the lady!!  At least she has hair to have a bad hair day.  ;)

Twowithone

Congrats are in order here. :you_rock:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

eddie234

That's awesome, congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Zobo

Congrats to the lady, good that bird finally cooperated. My sons are the same way with pictures, I posted shots of just the birds.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14