OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Moving

Started by nctrkyhntr, June 12, 2011, 03:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nctrkyhntr

My wife called me and told me her and my son are moving to texas to live with her Aunt. So I told her I was going to go to so I wont be far from my son. I will be staying with my mom. Hopefully since we will be in a new place and new surrondings we might be able to start restoring our marriage.

Now the hunt is on to find me some turkey grounds in Texas. If anyone knows of any please le tme know

turkeybow

I don't know of any but I hope everything works out for the best!  Good luck with the move and be safe  :jesus-cross:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

harvester

I can't help you with the turkey hunting but I wish you the best of luck on your move and will be praying that things work out between you and your wife.

Ricochet

Quote from: harvester on June 12, 2011, 09:10:37 PM
I can't help you with the turkey hunting but I wish you the best of luck on your move and will be praying that things work out between you and your wife.
Ditto - best wishes to you!
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

mfd1027

I hope everything works out for you Jon.   Texas is a BIG state what part or city are you moving to??   
Dan

nctrkyhntr

I am now in Plano which is right out side Dallas. Time to start looking for some rios and figure out if I can pronghorn hunt out here lol