OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos customer servive

Started by 3bailey3, April 08, 2022, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

First the week I ordered a Primos photo form decoy from Sportsman warehouse, it came in Wednesday thur UPS and the package was messed up bad, decoy was ok but missing the stake, SW said they had no replacement stakes and i could send it back for a refund. So I live close to the Primos office and i went by there to see if they might have what i need, this is their office not the warehouse, and they didn't have any hardware there but the guy that designed the photo form decoy came out told the lady at the front desk to order me a new at no charge and said he was so sorry and  didn't want to leave there empty handed and give me one of their heartbreaker boxs calls. Wow i was blown away, class act!

buck_hunter21

I've only had to deal with their customer service a couple times and have had similar experiences.
Spill Blood

guesswho

Good leadership, I wish all companies still put the customers first.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

WV Flopper

I concur!

Had a custom box built for my son. Turned out to be broken when we received it. Took some pictures of the break and they sent a new one.

Honestly, that's what a purchaser wants to deal with. We all know things happen but it's reassuring when a company backs up their product and word.

Hats off to Primose!

Marc

Nice!

I have a HeartBreaker, and it stays in my vest...  I cannot get it to purr, but something about the tone gets birds to answer when nothing else will. ;D
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Chief Razor

I have a double bull blind from before primos bought them out. Had a rod break on me after primos purchased the company. I called them and wasn't sure how it would go. Explained that a pole snapped near the hub and they said they would mail out a replacement at no charge. 2 days later a box showed up from primos with not one but 20, enough to replace every pole in the blind. Needless to say I was more then happy with my experience!

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Bagg-it Tag-it

Will Primos and Mike Chamberlain were just on the Bear Grease podcast. Talking about the history of the success story of the Wild Turkey and also conservation challenges for it. Will always seems to be a solid guy.

mountainhunter1

Wow, that is awesome. Talk about going the extra mile for your issue.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

EastKyGobblerSlayer

You know what I think about Primos already buddy , I need to get the new versions of the Heartbreaker and Lil Heartbreaker when I get a little extra cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

That kind of corporate culture starts at the top and works through the organization.  That's always good to hear.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

762hunter

Wow that's great!
Great call too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cottonmouth

Nice to see some companies still take care of their customers.  Most don't when they get big.

owlhoot

That is top shelf customer service.

Tail Feathers

Makes me wish I had asked for a refund on that crappy Primos stadium seat vest I bought a few years ago.  Glad you were treated so well bailey3.   :icon_thumright:p
Love to hunt the King of Spring!