OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Night Vision Scope  (Read 1424 times)

Online Notsoyoungturk

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
    • Reel South Outfitters
Night Vision Scope
« on: April 07, 2022, 09:52:59 PM »
Coyotes seem to be everywhere on our property.  Have killed a few in the daylight but would like to do some night shooting.  Any recommendations on night vision scopes?
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Re: Night Vision Scope
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 10:54:53 AM »
Don't own one (yet) but the ATN Thor looks to be what I will go with when my finances line up.

Seems to be well-featured and of a decent weight for the money.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Online JeffC

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 09:52:45 PM »
Bought the ATN X-4k pro , uses infrared light, but also can be used in daylight. Haven't  finished sighting in yet, seams ok , limited to 100 +- yds, thermals are the best for night, but expense. A good thermal runs 5000. Need a suppressor 1st. Another expensive hobby.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Offline alex_sebh

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 02:24:05 PM »
Have you seen the Pulsar Thermion? It’s thermal, so not sure if you’d be interested. For strictly night vision, you should look at the Sightmark Wraith HD. It’s the first one shown here —> https://southeasternbowhunting.com/best-night-vision-scope-for-coyote-hunting/