Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Any leads on a aftermarket Franchi Affinty 20 trigger???

Started by TANK, April 06, 2022, 07:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

Quote from: lacire on April 07, 2022, 01:44:27 PM
Quote from: bwhana on April 07, 2022, 12:37:22 PM
Quote from: TANK on April 07, 2022, 12:09:04 PM
Quote from: bwhana on April 07, 2022, 09:11:53 AM
Try the Taran Tactical reduced trigger and hammer springs before you spend gunsmith $, you likely wont need more.  I have used them on Stoegers, Franchis, and Benellis, and was happy on each with no further work needed.  Under $20, simple process, and takes less than 5 mins to switch out the factory springs.
I just called them and they don't make a kit for the 20 gauges. I appreciate your help though man!!
The trigger and hammer springs are identical in both the 12 and 20 ga.  The magazine springs in Stoeger and Franchi are not, but we're not talking about them in this case.

I also put the Taran Tactical trigger spring in mine, it's a 20 gauge, fit perfect, works great. There showing just the $7.99 trigger spring is out of stock but for $39.99 you can get the complete spring set which you don't need.

A and S also sells a complete reduce trigger spring kit $24.99 and so does Briley $20.99, notice how many guns these spring kits interchange with.

https://ansshotguns.com/product/shotgun-reduced-effort-trigger-spring-pack/

https://www.briley.com/p-65568-as-shotgun-reduced-effort-trigger-spring-pack.aspx
Thanks for your help!!! I just ordered a spring kit from ansshotguns. They was $2 cheaper after shipping  :TooFunny:

TANK

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help me out!! I appreciate it a lot & I also learned something about the Franchi's today. I will try to post a follow up once the spring kit arrives and it's installed.....Good Luck this season to everyone!!! :anim_25:

lacire

You're very welcome, that's what this forum's for. Good luck to you too.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr