OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mississippi tags out?

Started by strut, February 16, 2022, 05:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strut

Has anyone else received their Mississippi tag? Mine arrived in the mail today!
:blob10:

northms

Submission for the lottery didn't end until yesterday. That was quick! But seriously, I didn't realize the out-of-state draw had occurred yet. Or are you referring to something else?

strut

I don't know how to post a picture but this is an orange plastic license type paper 3 x 4 reading-Mississippi Department of fisheries parks. license with a signature block on the bottom says "309 spring turkey application but it looks like more than a receipt.
Above the signature area it says-! by signing below I certify all information is correct making a material fault statement to obtain a license is a felony additional ID as prescribed by MDWFP is required to be on your person with this license.
Hopefully someone else will receive one and confirm what it is. I got s receipt on the email when I applied.

northms

That sounds like a receipt for the $0 draw submission. Could be wrong. But you will be emailed if you get drawn for the first two weeks draw saying you were successful. I feel confident with the submission period ending less than 24 hours ago you don't already have something in the mail about a successful draw. Again, could be wrong but keep an eye on your email.

Turkeyfever

They haven't had the drawing yet, that is a receipt where you applied. If you are successful you will be notified by email after the drawing.

strut

Ok thanks.
Pretty jumpy ...
Seems like a waste of state money to USPS mail out a receipt to every applicant rather than email.

deadbuck

We do things a little different in the SIP, lol

Howie g

Looks like maybe Tuesday of next week ...
If the number of applicants I hear is true ?
I'm thankful for the oos draw

northms

Last year's draw emails went out 2/22. So early next week is likely timeframe.

strut

They're out! Received my notice about 15 minutes ago.

simpzenith

Heck yeah! I was also successful in the draw.

Turkeyfever

I was successful! Wonder how many got drawn?

fmf

Another year not drawn.  I think I've had a total of 5 days (one 3 day and one 2 day) successful draws since the draws were implemented.  This is why I don't buy lottery tickets

3bailey3

I got the one i really wanted and some good dates.

Turkeyfever

I got the public land permit for non resident, so are the WMA drawings  out also? Or has that one even taken place yet?