OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

If you're a turkey huntin' prayer warrior...........

Started by Yoder409, February 05, 2022, 05:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossAnderson

Praying for him and his family/loved ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

Sixes

EZ

Wvdanimal

packmule

Number17

#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

Mossyguy

310 gauge

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

crow

West Augusta

If he's in Morgantown in the hospital then he has some darned good doctors and nurses working on him.  Mountain prayers sent.

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Tail Feathers

Prayers up for your friend.  I understand your feelings.  I lost a friend to it in early November.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Yoder409

I posted this 4 or 5 hours ago.

Boys............. I kid you NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

My buddy's wife just told me there's been a turnaround in his condition for the better !!!!!  Now, he's far, FAR from outta the woods.  But, ANY hopeful news right now is HUGE.   Our God is great and in control. 

THANK YOU for what you've done !!!  And please keep this WV boy in your prayers.   
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

West Augusta

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 05, 2022, 10:03:31 PM

My buddy's wife just told me there's been a turnaround in his condition for the better !!!!!  Now, he's far, FAR from outta the woods.  But, ANY hopeful news right now is HUGE.   Our God is great and in control. 

THANK YOU for what you've done !!!  And please keep this WV boy in your prayers.   

GOD is great indeed.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Yoder409

Quote from: West Augusta on February 05, 2022, 10:24:26 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 05, 2022, 10:03:31 PM

GOD is great indeed.

YES !!!!!!!

:cross2:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.