Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Any hunting items on your Christmas wish list?

Started by Tail Feathers, November 29, 2021, 09:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

I opened the Apex website, put what I wanted in my cart and left a 10% off coupon email open on my laptop and handed it to my wife and walked out of the room.
I think she took the hint. :TooFunny:
Other than a few mouth calls that I will pick up before spring, I don't have many hunting needs this year.  I'm to the point that I have more stuff than I really like keeping track of so my list is short. 
Do you have any hunting items on your wish list this year?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Cowboy

Not really. We are about to the point that if I need something for hunting, I go ahead and get it. That way I dont have to wait til Christmas. Plus a person accumulates alot over time. Run out of room to store it. However, now since you mention it I could use a new red dot for one of my turkey guns. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

lacire

I'm pretty much set on my hunting needs........... maybe a want but no needs.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

WildTigerTrout

Not really.  I am waiting to get some Browning or Federal TSS for my new .410 Mossberg Baby 500 Turkey Gun.  Like trying to find a unicorn at this point!
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

hunter85

I told my wife that all I wanted or needed was a new pair of snake boots and that I wanted the Chippewa boot and they are no where to be found so I will probably get with Rut n Strut and see what pot calls he already has made up and give her a list

Spring Creek Calls

I could use several right hand gloves, got plenty for the left hand.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

GobbleNut

Quote from: Spring Creek Calls on November 29, 2021, 01:26:13 PM
I could use several right hand gloves, got plenty for the left hand.

:TooFunny: ;D    Point taken....and I resemble that remark!   ...Maybe there are a few left-handed shooters around these parts....   :)

Sixes

I never ask for anything, if it is something that I really want, I'm not waiting for the fat man in red

aclawrence

Yes I always try to think of something turkey hunting related the last few years.  I'm asking for some turkey hunting books. And I think I'm getting a North Mountain Gear pullover in Obsession from my wife's family. Can't think of anything else I'd rather ask for than turkey hunting stuff but yes I also don't really need anything else. I would like to have a lot more books though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy

North American Gear pullover. That's a great idea. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

crow

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on November 29, 2021, 12:43:13 PM
Not really.  I am waiting to get some Browning or Federal TSS for my new .410 Mossberg Baby 500 Turkey Gun.  Like trying to find a unicorn at this point!

Have you checked out Foxtrot ammo, he has a couple of smoking .410 loads

Mossberg90MN

3chunter

I told my family....Cash only this year for Christmas.  No clothes or knives or camo hoodies and such.  Cash.  Got an Africa trip to pay for in July.  Hopefully.  Get all this covid crap out the way by then. 

captpete

Like others have said, I'm pretty much set for hunting equipment. If there is something I want(not need) I usually just go buy it.