OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Get ready for changes  (Read 3952 times)

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Get ready for changes
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2021, 03:14:57 PM »
This is to help pay for the massive spending they’re proposing.
They will scrutinize every transaction you make, tax you and fine you if you overlooked something.
Then they’ll use that money to undermine you regarding your political leanings and your second amendment rights. They’ll use it to indoctrinate your children with critical race theory and anti second amendment “education.” They’ll promote left media rhetoric that will demonize and marginalize you.
Hell, they’ve already put Jan. 6th trespassers in solitary confinement and denied them a speedy trial, against their constitutional rights.
The IRS has been weaponized against you and the FBI, along with the dem. party has run roughshod over our supposed free election process and, so far, gotten away with it.
Yeah, the $10,000 reporting to IRS was egregious enough, and in violation of your right to be secure in your papers as enumerated in the constitution. The $600 one will just tighten the control they have over you.
Next will be social and vaccine credits in order for you to participate in society…
They’ll boil the frog and one day you’ll wake up in the CCP Of The United States of America…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline idratherb

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2021, 06:48:57 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline misfire

• Double Beard
    • Misfire Game Calls, custom duck and turkey calls
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
I know that I am cancelling my PayPal account and will only accept cash, check, money orders or gift cards from now on.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 04:38:22 PM »
I know that I am cancelling my PayPal account and will only accept cash, check, money orders or gift cards from now on.

Well, if this bill passes, any transfer’s in or out of your bank accts. in excess of $600/yr. will be reported to the IRS. You won’t escape it unless you only take cash and don’t deposit it.
Now, if the person who is paying you gets caught up in the dragnet, you automatically will be also…
Write your Congress person and Senator.
The only way this doesn’t become law is if there’s an uproar about it…

Offline sasquatch1

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2021, 04:41:19 PM »
Just remember guys, they are looking at $600 transactions to “go after the rich”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline guesswho

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Gobbler Goober
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2021, 06:40:30 PM »
I think their new proposal is back to $10K
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Offline TonyTurk

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2021, 08:51:07 PM »
Just remember guys, they are looking at $600 transactions to “go after the rich”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah.  It’s good to know that just because I have a job, they consider me to be a “rich tax cheat”.

Offline Paulmyr

• Longbeard
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2021, 11:33:18 PM »
Actually just heard it isn't transactions of $600 or over it's actually accounts that have $600 or more in them.  The talk is to raise it to $10k, you know....to target the super rich!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Offline El Pavo Grande

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2021, 11:18:40 AM »
Actually just heard it isn't transactions of $600 or over it's actually accounts that have $600 or more in them.  The talk is to raise it to $10k, you know....to target the super rich!
That’s what I understood, that it was $600+ in your account.  THE only reason they will raise it is e backlash that has been received.  They are going to get crucified over it in the mid terms, just hope enough folks pay attention or we eliminate the mass mail out ballots. 

I was glad to hear some state treasurers say they will stand up against the federal government and take it to court.