turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Beatrtooth neoprene shotgun covers

Started by Sandman50, September 21, 2021, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandman50

Anyone have any experience with them good or bad?  I like the idea I just don't like the big advertisement on the barrel. Really who makes a camouflage product and then put orange on it?!  SMH. In all fairness though I am looking for honest opinions. Is the cover so thick that it interferes with seeing your bead?

lacire

I don't own one of the Beartooth gunjackets but there are some mixed reviews on Amazon. Looks like a product that's made to correct a problem that for me, doesn't exist. I use a gun sleeve or case to protect my gun when transporting it and remove it when I'm ready to shoot or start hunting. I personally don't mind my guns showing some honest wear from use in the field.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Greg Massey

I use gun case for transporting and i do use one of those gun slickers that's waterproof and stores within itself ... it has a small clip that you can hook it onto you pack, satchel or vest ...

Tom007

I have the Beartooth neoprene comb raising Sleeve on my Browning Gold Slug Shotgun. It has different size inserts to put under the Neoprene to give you a raised comb on your stock. Works real nice, comfortable and gives me quick eye acquisition when shooting slugs. Be safe.....
"Solo hunter"