OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Last Call for a long time

Started by oneshotcalls, June 01, 2011, 08:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneshotcalls

This will be my last call for quite a while.  My job is relocating us to Ottawa Canada.  Don't think I'll have a place to work with wood.
This is a 3 1/2 Bronze Glass over glass, Olive wood with a Olive wood and Ipe striker. Bronze Glass has become my favorite surface.  Easy to play and sounds great.  Thanks again for looking and it's been a treat to be associated with the members here.  Your talents are truly amazing and I am honored to be part of such a great group of folks.

bird

Absolutely Beautiful Tony

I really like the new striker design and I hope that you are able to find a place to work with your skills on some more calls at your new location.

I wish you luck in Canada and I hope you continue to remain a daily OG member.  You sir is what OG is all about!

Al
  :anim_25:

oneshotcalls

NCStrutter

Well, if you had to make a "last" call ( temporarily ), you sure picked a good one to end on. That has to be one of the finest calls I've seen.  Magnificent wood and equally magnificent work! Just awesome  :you_rock:

Best of luck with your relocation effort and hope you get back into this kind of worksoon.

Jeff
"For it is in the Woods, Marshes, and Fields that Retrievers make thier own legends and become our Heroes"

Cut*N*Run

Awesome call and best of luck! Don't forget- a mini-lathe fits nicely on the kitchen table!

DeWayne Knight

Beautiful call.  Is it for sale?  ;D  Good luck in your new endeavour!

Flydown

Absolutely Stunning! Great work!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

dreis3

That's one incredible looking call! Hopefully you'll find a way to keep making calls, I'd really like to get one from ya!

-Derick
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

dani

Pm sent from south of Ottawa. Dani

Roostem33

Beautiful call, hope all goes well in Canada!!! Call making kinda gets in your blood so i'm sure you will find a way to continue it. Good luck on your new adventure!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

pappy

Tony, You get up there in Canada show those Canadians how it is done here in the states! Impress them like you have impressed us here on OG. I just hope they can handle all your talent in a place as small as Canada...be good and God bless you and yours on your move and don't forget us when you get there...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Sanatorium

good luck with moving and hope u can find a spot to continue call making!

ILIKEHEVI-13

I would love to have a kitchen table made out of that wood.  I am impressed.  WoW!

Old Gobbler

They got plenty of turkeys in Canada - keep up the good work--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mossy835

Sorry to see you go but Canada can use good talent like yours. Stay with OG and let us know how the turkey hunting is up there.,