turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bad look for some Tennessee Call Makers

Started by HookedonHooks, July 06, 2021, 01:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedonHooks

The 3rd Regiment Game Calls boys out of Tennessee were recently arrested for road hunting turkeys this spring due to an incident in Kentucky, and connected to other illegal take of deer and turkey in other instances. The gentleman had very long drawn out stories of the hunts on their Facebook pages of kills this spring and last spring that have since been deleted.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/middle-tennessee-men-arrested-in-poaching-investigation/

If call makers and long time turkey hunters are coming to this sort of activity just to post a kill on Facebook, maybe the turkeys are more doomed than we thought.

fallhnt

Got get air time. Fakebook, You Tube.....got to look the part.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Jimspur

Look at me, look at me, look at me some more. Hey everyone, in case
you didn't know, I'm a turkey hunter. I'm so cool. 6 people like this.

Gotta get those likes from people I don't know, and will never meet.
I need validation from strangers. Please like and share my photo.

Sad to see turkey hunting become part of the instant gratification world.

Turkeyman

Don't get me started regarding guys that can't wait for a bird's death flaps to end before they're posting it on social media. Sickening.

ol bob

This was poachers that just happen to make calls.

Jimspur

Quote from: Turkeyman on July 06, 2021, 02:01:24 PM
Don't get me started regarding guys that can't wait for a bird's death flaps to end before they're posting it on social media. Sickening.

I don't do social media so I haven't seen that before.                         
They obviously have no respect for the bird.
Hard for me to fathom.

catman529

They sold the company before they were convicted, now another guy runs it.

A good friend of mine personally knows the guys who got in trouble. He says one of em is a good dude and the other one is trash. They both made mistakes, but one of em did most of the poaching and then lied about who did what, threw his buddy under the bus to try and get out of some of the charges. I won't say any names. They'll both pay for it, but hopefully the one dude lying about it all gets the book thrown at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HookedonHooks

Quote from: catman529 on July 06, 2021, 03:38:45 PM
They sold the company before they were convicted, now another guy runs it.

A good friend of mine personally knows the guys who got in trouble. He says one of em is a good dude and the other one is trash. They both made mistakes, but one of em did most of the poaching and then lied about who did what, threw his buddy under the bus to try and get out of some of the charges. I won't say any names. They'll both pay for it, but hopefully the one dude lying about it all gets the book thrown at him.

I definitely know what you're saying, the one gentleman who you're referring to as trash killed a real nice wide TN buck last fall, and has since deleted those posts from his page as well. Definitely makes you wonder about the take of that one too. I never really liked the guy, because he just pimped his mouth calls on as many pages and peoples posts as he possibly could and took "sexy", in nothing but underwear, pictures laying behind dead turkeys and thought it was cool or funny ???

Spitten and drummen

Their calls must suck if they have to shoot turkeys out of a truck window. Bunch of azz clowns.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Crghss

These guys where on a crime spree.

Say one thing for social media, they now have the evidence to go after these guys.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

guesswho

This is all I needed to know about them and their company.  Actually more than I needed to know.  This is Jr.  Definitely a look at me complex.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Jimspur

Quote from: guesswho on July 06, 2021, 04:46:55 PM
This is all I needed to know about them and their company.  Actually more than I needed to know.  This is Jr.  Definitely a look at me complex.

If he winds up getting some jail time I'm sure his fellow inmates would love to see that! Cute feller.

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: guesswho on July 06, 2021, 04:46:55 PM

Why would anyone want to post that anywhere?  I haven't seen them on Facebook. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

guesswho

I don't think Jr. was involved in the incident,  I think it was Sr. and another fellow.    But there should be laws against this too. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

hotspur