OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Steve mann butternut and walnut old hen for sale

Started by ar21angler, July 02, 2021, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ar21angler

Greg Massey

You need to read the classified rules before trying to sell a call.. This will help you in the future .. Good luck...

Yelper

Quote from: ar21angler on July 02, 2021, 11:57:53 PM
very good condition pm # for pictures

8. ) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES buy anything from a add without a picture....(I dont want to see any of this ask for details or pm for picture) .if you see a classifieds add without a picture,  PM me......if they have less than 100 posts DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

Sir-diealot

If you need help with posting picture please let me know and I would be more than willing to help. That said these rules also apply to this situation.

5) Members with 50 or less QUALITY posts on top of only being to have one ad at a time can only sell a item equal or less than their post count ...so if you have N. Cost box call and you have 48 posts ....you have 2 options Start posting to the forum ...or ask $48 for the call ...

9) FIRM price....so we don't end up like Ebay with thousands of pieces of plastic junk clogging up the forum

Here is link to rest of rules.
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,86141.0.html
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."