OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
DC Cattle Ranch

Author Topic: 3 inch Turkey Thug 6s  (Read 311 times)

Offline tnanh

3 inch Turkey Thug 6s
« on: June 28, 2021, 12:07:31 AM »
Wtb 3 inch turkey thug 12 gauge 6s.

Offline Yoder409

• 2020 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Re: 3 inch Turkey Thug 6s
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 11:42:55 AM »
Thought I had a few for ya.  But they're 3 1/2"

:(
The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time on the day he wants to die.

Offline tnanh

Re: 3 inch Turkey Thug 6s
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 06:44:58 PM »
Thanks for checking. A few years ago I bought an old Sears single shot 12 with a three inch chamber. Bought it in new condition for 90.00 at a pawn shop. Had a 30 inch full choke barrel on it. Tried shooting it and shot terrible pattern as bought and kicked so hard I tried to give it away and no one would take it. I decided to make it a turkey gun and sent it to Sumtoy and had the barrel cut and threaded and the stock was cut and a limb saver attached. With a sumtoy 665 and longbeard 6s it shoots in the low 200s but I have had concerns about the problems people are experiencing with Longbeards. I screwed an old Rem choke Stardot I had in it and shot a few Turkey Thugs in it and consistently got a great pattern with 160-170 in the 10 inch so I am trying to find some 3 inch turkey thug 6s.