turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Swamp Fox owners

Started by Old Timer, June 27, 2021, 03:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer

I looked through a green circle dot at Gander. Looked really clear. What does a turkey look like through one at different yardages? Does the circle encompass the whole bird? Might have left with it if the rep didn`t scratch it up trying to get the cover off.

Happy

I can tell you that it won't nearly cover the whole bird at 40 yards. If I was to guess its about a 10" circle around the aiming point, maybe 12.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Old Timer

Thanks. Got my new Kingslayer green circle dot last week. Got it mounted and I put a decoy out at 40 yards. I like the sight picture, clear as a bell. Now I have to sight it in. Got some federal game loads and winchester lead turkey loads. Been looking for tss 7-8 that are New York legal..I will post results.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Old Timer on July 15, 2021, 10:31:11 AM
Thanks. Got my new Kingslayer green circle dot last week. Got it mounted and I put a decoy out at 40 yards. I like the sight picture, clear as a bell. Now I have to sight it in. Got some federal game loads and winchester lead turkey loads. Been looking for tss 7-8 that are New York legal..I will post results.
Good little sight for the money ..

Happy

Just a little info on my SA-20 that may be helpful. I got 182 in a 10" circle at 40 yards with the federal #7 heviweight and a Carlson unported .565 choke.

eddie234

Quote from: Happy on July 20, 2021, 06:38:29 AM
Just a little info on my SA-20 that may be helpful. I got 182 in a 10" circle at 40 yards with the federal #7 heviweight and a Carlson unported .565 choke.

Which swamp fox optic do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Happy

Kingslayer, green circle dot.

Greg Massey

Quote from: eddie234 on July 20, 2021, 01:39:40 PM
Quote from: Happy on July 20, 2021, 06:38:29 AM

Which swamp fox optic do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
X2 agree the green one

Meleagris gallopavo

The one I just ordered is the green circle dot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.