OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Movies that show some turkey hunting

Started by hotspur, June 23, 2021, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbuck

Watched Daddys Home 2 with Will Farrell this weekend. His stepdaughter bagged a couple

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: Sixes on June 23, 2021, 07:09:45 PM
Hatfields and McCoys showed a turkey hunt

Yellowstone showed a mule deer hunt

I was thinking this.  Hatfields and McCoys showed him running an ole box and getting one.
Best and funniest turkey hunting scene ever is from the Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter with Josh Brolin.  That movie is a hilarious (adult) hunting movie!!!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Loyalist84

No Country for Old Men, Hunt for the Wilderpeople (definitely drags it down to comedy but that aspect seems to partially be a byproduct of handing a firearm to a child actor who handles it, safely, like a Call of Duty character), The Ghost and the Darkness, Lost in the Barrens, the Revenant, Out of Africa. Just off the top of my head. Nothing involving turkeys, though.

bigriverbum

Quote from: deadbuck on June 24, 2021, 01:56:23 PM
Watched Daddys Home 2 with Will Farrell this weekend. His stepdaughter bagged a couple

love the the juxtaposition of mel gibson and mark walberg's father/son relationship vs. will ferrell and john lithgows lol

crow

"Hoffa",
on Hoffa's deer hunt, Danny Devito who's not hunting , pulls out a 1911 .45 and shoots a nice buck

Bravehart, Wallace is bowhunting for deer

dzsmith

hatfield and mccoy series is the only actuall  turkey on hunt i can remember seeing. calling the bird up , shooting it, the whole 9 yards
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

BHMTitan

Not a movie... but saw a rerun this weekend of "According to Jim".  Jim and his brother-in-law go turkey hunting.  Pretty funny.  The episode is called "The Hunters".

FullChoke

It's not a movie, but the television series from Canada called "Schitt's Creek" had an episode the first season called "Turkey Shoot" where the characters go turkey hunting together. I didn't expect it to be particularly accurate and to that point I was not surprised.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

hotspur

I like it , all for fun . I agree about the hatfield and mccoy scene , pretty good mouth calling