OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: NCbowjunkie locator calls  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Moore

• Longbeard
NCbowjunkie locator calls
« on: April 09, 2022, 09:04:28 PM »
Hi all,

I was looking for a hawk screamer and a few people recommend to give Daryal a try, so I placed an order with him for a hawk screamer and coyote howler as well. The after seeing a post about his crow call asked if he could add in to my order. When I got them they looked awesome and sounded great especially the crow call. Big improvement from my last crow call I have. After receiving those calls I asked if he could make a owl hooter, and he did it looks great as well. The sound it produces is really good. Daryal is a sure nice guy and was always a pleasure to talk to. He was really patient with the question I had regarding his call. Daryal thank you so much for making the locator set out that oak burl they look great and sound ever better. The picture is his calls with the lanyard I made for them.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 07:36:17 AM by Moore »
[

Offline gunboy203

Re: NCbowjunkie locator calls
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 09:25:25 PM »
I have one of his owl hooter and crow call. They are the best calls I have ever used... And like you said Daryal is a great guy to deal with...

Offline ncturkey

• Long Spur Gobbler
    • Go hunting and Fishing
Re: NCbowjunkie locator calls
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 07:27:57 PM »
What kind woods are those made from?