OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Finally on my WI Tag!

Started by MK M GOBL, May 08, 2021, 09:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Well had a 3rd season tag in my hand for the last couple of days and at 6:13a this morning I finally got to use it! Yesterday I found this bird going to roost and made a set on him this morning, gobbled continuously till he left the limb, flew down to the field and then made his way down to me, I had 4 other birds in the surrounding valley, this guy charged in to the DSD's and I tipped him at 11 steps! Another first for me this afternoon as I crested the hill I noticed a doe bedded in the valley, took out the binos and she was giving birth to a fawn! I backed out right away as not to bother her, this is all part of why I love the outdoors!

Bird went 26lbs 8os, 10 7/16" and 1 1/4's

Live for It!

MK M GOBL

Yoteduster

Hobbes

Dang that's a big bird.  Congrats.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

JodyPenny

Boy that's a heavy bird! Nice one.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Cowboy

Congrats on the big one!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3bailey3

JeffC

Congrats on a fine Tom, as you stated, never know what your going to see , just go and enjoy the great outdoors. Thanks for sharing.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

chadly

bigriverbum

nice tom!

wonder what he weighed 3 weeks ago 

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

fishr64

Congratulations! That a big one for sure!!

IAwoodsman

Awesome! What a morning, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk