OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hello from Michigan

Started by Kastnet009!, May 08, 2021, 08:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastnet009!

Hello all! I'm Ryan and I grew up in the city near Chicago and hunting wasn't in the culture. The only gun people owned outside Chicago was a pistol....

I moved to Bay City, Mi and it's a flyway for ducks and I did what the locals do -duck hunt. I met my wife and soon bought a Mossberg 935 and in 2014, I had some dumb luck on a mature gobbler, in the fall of all times...

Ever since then I've had gobbler fever! I've gotten a couple of nice birds since then. This year I was able to take my wife out and she got her first gobbler too!

Now we are starting our grand slam together! I'm also looking for some hunting buddies who are willing to travel, camp, and hunt out west.

Let me know if you are in the Michigan area, we have a room for you!

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCL

Gobbler-one

dawei

Welcome to oldgobbler.com/ from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

David

Only two defining forces ever died for you.
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

1Cross+3Nails=4Given

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

Welcome to the site. I started much the same way, I moved from the city to where I am not to get away from a life of drug abuse, got in some trouble got arrested ended up becoming friends with the Lt. at the jail and then his kids and they all introduced me to hunting, changed my life completely for the better. Best of luck on your grand slam.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."