turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossberg Sa-410

Started by HUNTER727, May 10, 2021, 03:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUNTER727

Looking at purchasing a mossberg sa 410. I would like to hear some feedback on this gun. What's everyone's thoughts on it?

squirrel_hunter

I have the mossberg SA 410ga TSS turkey gun.  I love mine. I wished I would have gotten the field model. The turkey model only has a xx full choke with it. I bought a tristar G2 viper 28ga 2 days later. So I can just leave the SA set up for turkey hunting.  I will use the  28ga for squirrel hunting.  I have a Indian Creek. 385 and shooting ninja 9.5 out of the SA.  I shot it out to 40 yds . It's unreal how they shoot at 40 yds. My next 410 will be a G2 viper 410. If I can't get one by next fall. I will buy another mossberg SA 410ga in field model.

HookedonHooks

Absolutely love mine, and everyone that's held it in hand has been impressed. A couple buddies have shot birds with my gun this year and one of them is planning on purchasing one as well.

HUNTER727

With the shells out now I just no longer see the need to be shooting a 12 gauge anymore. I will definitely be purchasing this gun if I can find one.

N2TRKYS

Are there any issues with cutting and rethreading the barrel on these guns? 
83% of all statistics are made up.

squirrel_hunter

If I can't find a tristar G2 viper 410 turkey gun.  I will buy another mossberg SA 410 but in field model. Want one just for squirrel hunting.  I started shooting a 410 alot. I bought a reloader.  I have a mossberg 500 410ga TSS turkey gun  also. It's in bottomland camo also. I have seen several of the SA 410 turkey guns on gunbroker.  Check with Bass Pro.  They have them them in stock  sometimes. I haven't pattern the xx full choke that came with it yet.