OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli Black Eagle

Started by HookedonHooks, February 22, 2023, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedonHooks

This gun is a rare bird. The Black Eagle was briefly produced prior to the Super Black Eagle and is only a 3" gun not a 3 1/2" magnum. It also predates that Montefeltro Super 90's and is essentially a hybrid of sorts between that and the Super Black Eagle. I sourced this gun as incomplete, but it was only missing the barrel. Luckily, I was also able to source an old stock factory original replacement still brand new in box with three factory chokes in a 21" barrel. For a turkey gun I was ecstatic about how it all came together. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

I remember when they first came out , people today don't know they ever existed...

Nice find !

I had a buddy sell me his MINT  M1 super 90 , with walnut stock ..I'm fixing it up for Turkey hunting ..il make a post

Congratulations
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tom007

Great find. I only ever saw one of those guns. I bought my SBE the first year they came out in the mid 90's I believe? it has a Walnut stock, looks just like your gun. That 21 inch barrel is another rare find, I've never seen one. I love those Benelli's, the action of the bolt is about the smoothest you will find.....fantastic pick-up....good luck with it......
"Solo hunter"

PharmHunter

That's a special one no doubt.  Enjoy!

Greg Massey

Awesome gun... congrats ... I have one of the early Mi Super 90 with the regular stock and pistol grip stocks with a 24 inch barrel ... Like new in the hard case...  i have the red dot attachment that goes between the stock and receiver and several different chokes for the gun...  But it's a safe gun, because it's 12 ga.. and i'm all about the smaller gauges with today's better turkey loads

Old Timer

That firearm there my friend in a turkey taker machine! I have friends that did very well with that. Congrats!

runngun

That's a great looking gun!!! Handy as pockets on a T-shirt!¡!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.