OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tapatalk messages

Started by sbbow, May 01, 2021, 02:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

Anyone having problems getting there messages an hour or so later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brockl12

My messages wont send it doesnt seem

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

jrinny

I had someone say they contacted me about calls for sale in the classifieds on the forum - I received it later through Tapatalk and my reply to them was not received according to them? Not sure what was happening

sbbow

Quote from: Brockl12 on May 01, 2021, 04:45:52 PM
My messages wont send it doesnt seem

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk
Just got your notification that u posted here at 6:40

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sbbow

Quote from: jrinny on May 01, 2021, 05:53:53 PM
I had someone say they contacted me about calls for sale in the classifieds on the forum - I received it later through Tapatalk and my reply to them was not received according to them? Not sure what was happening
Just got your notification at 7:39. Some thing is definitely wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Seems like they crashed yesterday, I could not do anything with them in any of the boards I belong to.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bedge7767

The alerts that I have set take hours before I get them. The messages are the same way.
Jim

RossAnderson

Quote from: Bedge7767 on May 01, 2021, 09:24:02 PM
The alerts that I have set take hours before I get them. The messages are the same way.
Same here.

-Ross

wvmntnhick

Definitely slow. But honestly, I'm almost fine with that. My phone has the same tone for TT and my work number. Every time it goes off, I grab it to see if it's a new job. Slow notifications aren't bothering me much. lol
A smarter man would just change the tone I guess. Just haven't been motivated enough yet.