turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Glenda Green Satchel

Started by ScottTaulbee, April 23, 2021, 10:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottTaulbee

I'm considering getting rid of a vest all together due to not being able to find one that suits me and going with a satchel. For everyone that has one of Mrs. Glenda's satchels, I need help deciding on a standard or a minimalist satchel. I generally bring 2 pot calls, 3 or 4 strikers, a long box, 2 extra shells, an extra pair of gloves and mask, something to drink, a light jacket, a headlamp, some TP, my keys, trumpet and mouth calls go around my neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck1443

Regular

HookedonHooks

Quote from: Chuck1443 on April 23, 2021, 10:53:44 AM
Regular

X2 on standard with  that amount of gear unless you think you can slim that down just a tad. I've liked running the minimalist this season over the regular last season, but definitely makes you pick and choose what you take if you still want room for a water bottle and your jacket.

Southerngobbler

The minimalist will hold everything you mentioned except the jacket, tie that around your waist

Greg Massey

Get the standard, you can always carry less in the standard, but if you get the other one, it's not the same.. IMO...

C-Train

I have the regular and really like it.  I haven't filled it full yet, but it is nice to know I can grab a few more things if necessary. 

ScottTaulbee

Just sent Mrs.Glenda an email about the regular satchel and inner tube seat. Thanks everybody