OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best leafy suit for hot weather

Started by StruttinGobbler3, April 19, 2021, 05:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixes

ASAT is the coolest that I own, it is also the thinnest.

I have a couple of the North Mountain pullovers and they are great, but the ASAT is cooler.

Sanders153

I have tried the Phantom Top and face mask from First Lite, and have been quite impressed with it. It's very airy, and one can wear a t shirt underneath it and be completely concealed. I live in Southuth Eastern Oklahoma, and some days the humidity is really rough. It has done well each time for me, and stowes up flat and small in the back of a vest when traveling

Shoreguy

Wore the north mountain gear for the first time this week. The temps weren't hot but it seemed like it was made well and could breath decent in hot temps.

bbcoach

Quote from: Shoreguy on April 22, 2021, 03:16:20 PM
Wore the north mountain gear for the first time this week. The temps weren't hot but it seemed like it was made well and could breath decent in hot temps.
Two different styles, breathable $89 and non breathable $69, I'll assume you have the breathable style correct?

Big Jeremy

Can't go wrong with NMG or ASAT. I have both, but always wear the NMG. I've worn it once without even a t-shirt underneath it...don't recommend. That mesh got my nips pretty raw after doing the all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk