OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bps difficult ejection

Started by the Ward, April 11, 2021, 01:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on April 27, 2021, 03:47:34 PM
I just shot my 10ga.BPS 24" Stalker this morning with the old Federal Premium 2 1/4 oz #6 and also the now discontinued Winchester Supreme HV 2oz. # 6 shot.  The action functioned perfectly with no hang ups.  I have never tried Remington shot shells in this gun as the Fed. and Win. have always worked so well especially the Winchesters.  This gun is a BEAST!  WOW what great patterns it shoots. I have not shot it in a while but I am so impressed I am going to carry it this Saturday, the opening day here.
Those Supreme's do shoot well, wish they wouldn't have discontinued them. I wanted to try the Federal Grand slams that they came out with, but they disappeared locally with the ammo shortage. Looking forward to going out on Saturday as well, 10 gauge in tow. Good luck to you, hopefully we all will be posting pics of our 10 gauge birds this year!

the Ward

Just a follow up post on the jamming issue. It was indeed the length of the Remington shells after firing. No issues with Winchester's or Estates or Federals.