OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
DC Cattle Ranch

Author Topic: Shannon Kelly Push Pin Call  (Read 671 times)

Offline governor

Shannon Kelly Push Pin Call
« on: April 07, 2021, 03:43:32 PM »
I'm also looking for a Shannon Kelly push pin call. I saw where Ranman got lucky and found one. Maybe lightning will strike twice. Anybody that has several and is willing to part with one PLEASE let me know. Thanks

Offline wvmntnhick

• 2021 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
Re: Shannon Kelly Push Pin Call
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 11:41:45 AM »
I'm also looking for a Shannon Kelly push pin call. I saw where Ranman got lucky and found one. Maybe lightning will strike twice. Anybody that has several and is willing to part with one PLEASE let me know. Thanks
I doubt many people have several. I’d be curious to know who possibly would though. Just as a numbers thing. You’ve peaked my curiosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online outdoors

• Paintbrush Beard
  • 2015 forum supporter. “Outta’ the Woods”
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 12:18:45 PM »
I have  :popcorn: I think two won't be able to give M up  , really nice calls
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Offline Tom007

• 2021 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 06:58:48 AM »
There are not many calls out there that sound as real as Shannon’s push pins. I primarily use them, and believe me they are deadly. I am sure there are members who have a collection of Old Gobbler push pins. Those who use them tend to lay low, push pins are like the “black sheep” in the turkey call arena. Thank god, or there would be a shortage of Tom’s out there..... :fud:
Tombo

Online Ranman

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2021, 06:52:30 PM »
Keep after it.. you never know?

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Limbhanger
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 08:14:07 PM »
I'm still making calls , but not taking names till the list is knocked down ...it went to 7 years wait and I've decided that OLDGOBBLER members come first on the list in fact , I "lost" the list from social media sites (ooops) :OGani: and that should speed up the wait some ...in a year or two ill be closer to taking names i think

If anyone is ON THE LIST  shoot me a hello this summer  and ill let you know the situation

I've been tweaking the design on pushpins and taking the design to places its never been in quality of sound accuracy, they are utterly deadly in the right hands

Everyone has thier own business model,  I make a call I WANT TO HUNT WITH  , something that not only sounds deadly (priority) but thats easy on the eyes , made to last , and will in time have a sentimental value to it like a good shotgun you trust ...

Thanks --Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

Sorry guys... the THE BOOKS ARE CLOSED on Push Pin Turkey  calls.... I wont be accepting anymore names to the list untill I catch up on orders.the books will be closed  a few years minimum

-Shannon