OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

James Tha Reape

Started by ThunderChickenHunter21, April 02, 2021, 05:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThunderChickenHunter21

Do NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY. TRIED TO SELL ME A VEST. WANTED TO USE CASHAPP, FIRST FLAG, THEN HE TOLD ME TO TXT HIM AND HE WAS USING A TXTNOW NUMBER. I CALLED TO FIND OUT IF HIS NUMBER WAS REAL OR FAKE AND IT WAS FAKE. SECOND FLAG. HE TOLD ME HE WAS IN MARYVILLE WHICH AINT TOO FAR FROM ME, I WASNT GOING TO BUT TOLD HIM TO MEET ME TOMKREKW TO SEE WHAT HE WOULD SAY AND NO REAPONSE NOW. I REPEAT, DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

USMC0331

Thanks for the Heads Up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

captpete

Quote from: USMC0331 on April 02, 2021, 05:33:30 PM
Thanks for the Heads Up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

X2!!

bbcoach

TCH, looks as if James classifieds are No more.  Thanks for the Heads Up!

Greg Massey

Thanks for letting us know... we new he wasn't legit...

ThunderChickenHunter21

No problem, just seemed fishy then I called etc and knew it was a no go lol I knew that vest was too good of a deal

guesswho

I see he's been on other forums as well.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

Thanks for the heads up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ThunderChickenHunter21

Been awhile since I've been on. Glad to help and be back

bbcoach

I wanted to say, it is a pleasure to be a part of this forum (FAMILY)!  It is Great that we LOOK out for one another. 

Old Gobbler

Account delleted ...

I don't know this guy , but 10 posts and selling stuff and breaking every rule possible ..is he legit ? Is he a scammer?  One thing for sure he can't follow rules ...the rules i made to protect YOU

I delleted a guy yesterday ...10 posts again selling stuff no picture  , again wants your money but can't follow the rules...sorry

FYI,  I've delleted at least 10 guys in the last year for trying to sell Greenleaf remingtons ...all low post ..how many rules did they break ...to many ...gone

Do you have any idea how many meth heads are out there posting classifieds adds on forum boards selling hunting gear , baseball cards , cell phones , sneakers ...mathews bows ,car parts ......

DO NOT BUY FROM LOW POST MEMBERS

DO NOT USE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT OTHER THAT PAYPAL ,  I DONT EVEN TRUST CASHIERS CHECKS ANYMORE

DO NOT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING WITHOUT A ACTUAL PICTURE OF THE ITEM

I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THE DEAL IS ...ITS ALWAYS TROUBLE

If they are not some well known custom  callmaker with hundreds or thousands of posts ...theyvare NOT allowed to even hint about "friends and family/gift " paypal

I've smoked off quite a few guys for just asking ...remember you ask for friends and family ..and someone messages me a screen shot , and I will delete your account   so fast your head will spin

All scammers know that paypall will reverse payment on any fraudulent transactions..THEY KNOW THIS ..THIS IS WHY THEY AVOID IT LIKE VAMPIRES HATE SUNLIGHT
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Yoteduster

He? Tried me I dumped him just noe seen this post...

silvestris

It is getting harder and harder these days for a thief to make a dishonest living.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game