turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

10 year anniversary

Started by TrackeySauresRex, March 29, 2021, 09:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

A mile stone! I just looked at my profile, time flies when you having fun. Thank you for having me All. Still the best forum around. Be well all, stay healthy and have a great spring season.
Grrrr-Obble-Obble-Obble!
Johnny
:turkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Tom007

the Ward

Congrats TrackeySauresRex! I saw your post and checked my profile, and i just past the 10 year mark too on the 9th. Wow, how time flies by!

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: the Ward on March 29, 2021, 09:21:56 AM
Congrats TrackeySauresRex! I saw your post and checked my profile, and i just past the 10 year mark too on the 9th. Wow, how time flies by!

It's funny... I just happen to have looked at a name and said I know this guy has been around for a while. Then clicked on my Bio wow! It certainly does fly by  :newmascot:

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Ozarks Hillbilly

Congrats, looks like I passed that same milestone back on February 7th.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it goes!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

paboxcall

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on March 29, 2021, 11:39:20 AM
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it goes!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Same here, rolled past 10 years on 2/6/21.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

the Ward

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on March 29, 2021, 11:39:20 AM
Congrats, looks like I passed that same milestone back on February 7th.

Sent from my SM :TooFunny:-G973U using Tapatalk
so true!   :TooFunny:

guesswho

Congrats!   I heard a rumor that you get an OG watch with that skeleton on the face for your 10 year anniversary.    Could just be a rumor. 

Cool!   I just looked.  My watch should be here any day.  2/6/11 for me.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: guesswho on March 29, 2021, 12:45:29 PM
Congrats!   I heard a rumor that you get an OG watch with that skeleton on the face for your 10 year anniversary.    Could just be a rumor. 

Cool!   I just looked.  My watch should be here any day.  2/6/11 for me.
That's great news!  I've only got a year to go to get mine.  With my luck OG will run out by then.  I wonder what you get when you reach 20.

guesswho

Probably a white jacket with extra long arms like the one they gave Gobblenut on his 20th anniversary at the old folks home.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TrackeySauresRex

^^^^^ We all rolled in here around the same time lol! It musta been when that other site went south.

RED NECK

Time does fly, I am 9 years and a month.I just happend to forget my passwords and email so, Shannon was kind enough to add my posts on to my new "handle" a few years back. Great forum and members.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

owlhoot

Quote from: guesswho on March 29, 2021, 04:31:11 PM
Probably a white jacket with extra long arms like the one they gave Gobblenut on his 20th anniversary at the old folks home.
Did he get the nurse to get all the OG patches sewn on that  ;D

WildTigerTrout

In December I will have 10 years on this forum too.  Time does really fly by.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!