Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New member from South Carolina

Started by Gobbler-one, March 09, 2021, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbler-one

Hello all.  As the subject says I'm from South Carolina. I've been a Turkey addict for better than 40 years.
I came across this forum while researching a call on-line and was delighted to find a place for like minded individuals to share their thoughts and tips. After reading a few post and browsing around I decided I needed to be a member.

Greg Massey

davisd9

Welcome from one SC boy to another.  What call?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gobbler-one

Quote from: davisd9 on March 10, 2021, 09:28:33 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I was researching contact info. for Ralph Permar and his Hex trumpet call at the time. I was able to find what I was looking for and also found a lot of information on this forum as well.

davisd9

Quote from: Gobbler-one on March 10, 2021, 09:55:57 AM
Quote from: davisd9 on March 10, 2021, 09:28:33 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I was researching contact info. for Ralph Permar and his Hex trumpet call at the time. I was able to find what I was looking for and also found a lot of information on this forum as well.
His hex trumpets are great!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

NCL

CALLM2U

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

boomer